Monday, November 26, 2012

Naughty Number Plate - Reads [ P**S OFF ] .

I have a number plate with 2 cheeky fixing screws clearly reads P155 OFF. the number is currently on a Fiat Punto that requires paintiwork to finish the accident repairs so it can be VIC checked to get logbook V5 back. I am intetersted in offers for either the car as it stands so you can finish repairs and transfer number, or sensible offers for the number in due course if I finish repairs and get number onto a retention certificate. Number is R155 OEF, I had it set up on drive with the 2 simple fixing screws in the right place and had a complaint from a Mrs Bouquet type neighbour within 2 days !! Yeahhh !!!! :) I wont reply to silly offers, I would rather keep it than end up practically giving it away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular