Saturday, August 4, 2012

Car Service voucher at John Banks for £49 worth £150 ?

Car Service voucher at John Banks for 49 worth 150 I bought this voucher a few months ago, but I have recently sold my car so I no longer need it. Below are some information about the deal: 66 Point Car Service With Air-Con Check, Oil Filter and Oil Change for 49 at John Banks Honda (67% Off) saving 100.01 • Valid for any vehicle up to engine 2000cc • Valid at Chedders Lane Cambridge (CB5 8LD) I used John Banks once to service my car a year ago, I strongly recommend them as they are very professional and honest. It’s a garage that you can trust. Here is their website http://www.johnbanks.co.uk/ They are an independent car dealership for Honda and Suzuki, but they provide servicing for any vehicle. Please drop me an email if you are interested. Thanks. Cynthia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular