Thursday, August 2, 2012

17" Multi-Fit Alloys .

Up for grabs I have some 17" Multi Fit Black Alloys. These are all fitted with 205/40/ZR17 Low Profile tyres which all have fully legal tread with many miles left on them! Could do with a little refurb here and there due to abit of scraping on kurbs however have all been balanced and are not buckled. Currently been fitted to my Astra MK4 however these are coming off Tuesday AM. Like these alloys alot and think look smart, Would keep but been given some other alloys that look abit better with my car colour so thought would sell them so they can go to another owner to get used and not just sit in my garage. Currently fitted with the 4x100 fitiment and I believe the other is 4x110 however please do not quote me on this as never tried! Looking for 140 or nearest offer. Collection from Carlton Colville, Lowestoft, Suffolk. (More pictures can be supplied when they are off the car Tuesday (31/07) if requested)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular