Thursday, June 14, 2012

**KENWOOD SUB AND AMP-NEED IT SOLD BEFORE MIDNIGHT! + FREE MDF PARCEL SHELF* *

URGENT SALE! NEED IT SOLD TONIGHT CANT DROP OFF TMORO For sale is my near mint 12" 800 Watt Kenwood Subwoofer and 300 Watt Mutant Amplifier 2 channel which is bridgeable. I have only had this for about a month but sadly have to sell my car so this has to go too. I paid a lot for this combo and it really hits hard in my car, it definitely gives you a punch in the face! Bought a lot more than selling at! I can demonstrate it working for the new owner if they would like I can also throw in extra speaker wire and a spare power cable! Live in Solihull but because need it gone I might be able to travel to you NEED IT SOLD TONIGHT, CAN DROP OFF TMORO, CAR WILL BE GONE VERY SOON! CONTACT ME WILL REPLY ASAP! Email/text/call 95 ovno Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular