Wednesday, June 20, 2012

BMW CCC SAT NAV FITTING AND CODING SERVICE - E90 E91 E92 E93 3 SERIES NAVIGATION !

Hi, this is for a service for mobile fitting Full Sat Nav System to your BMW 3 Series E90 E91 E92 E93 - Saloon, Touring, Coupe or Convertible What is inlcluded in this price: Labour for taking out old dashboard and fitting double scoop Sat Nav dashboard Adding new wiring for Sat Nav Programming/Coding of the Sat Nav to match your cars settings I will also supply a GPS Ariel which will hide underneath you dashboard Copied 2012 Sat Nav Map DVD Please note that this price does NOT INCLUDED and will need to be provided by you: Double scoop Sat Nav Dashboard Sat Nav System I-Drive knob New interior trims I come out to you and do all the fitting and programming near you, Free within the M25 in London, any further I charge at 0.50p a mile to come out to you one way charge only I can also Run diagnosis on your car like turning off/reset Airbag lights at additional costs I can also fully supply and fit the full sat nav system, please call for quote I am located in North London, you can contact me on 07766663981 Don Please DO NOT press Buy it Now before contacting me with your cars details Thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular